How email marketing will benefit your company
More purchases from your customers.
Did you know that customers who receive your company’s email newsletters spend 83 percent more when they buy from you? Furthermore, with the average email marketing ROI calculated to be $44.25 for every dollar spent, you’ll love this fantastic and friendly way to reach your audience. (Source: iContact)
Better customer service.
We’ll make sure your customized email newsletters address popular FAQs and concerns that you regularly hear from your customers. Not only does this help your customer support, but it also increases customer retention and nurtures new prospects.
Because of the inherently personal nature of email, your customers will get an even better idea of your company’s missions and goals while also learning about your products and services.
Increased website traffic, which helps boost your sales.
A survey of chief marketing officers found that email marketing was rated as 73 percent effective in increasing website visits and 69 percent effective at driving lead generation. (Source: iContact)
We’ll make sure that all your email newsletters have prominent links and calls to action that point your customers back to your website for more information … and purchases.
Our email marketing packages will:
- Create regular email newsletters, to be published according to your needs: anywhere from monthly to weekly, including special one-time offers such as end-of-year emails, special sales, etc.
- Design and optimize customized pictures for each email newsletter.
- Create an email newsletter editorial calendar, which controls the content creation process from conception all the way to writing, editing and publication.
- Provide an “Email marketing ROI” spreadsheet to track results on a monthly basis.
- Provide hour-long regular touch-base meetings with your company contact on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, depending on your needs.
- Create a comprehensive email marketing strategy to integrate with your company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Negotiate additional features, such as A/B split testing, email personalization techniques, and integration with social media and content marketing strategies.
Why you need a strong email marketing strategy
- E-mail is nearly 40 times more effective in acquiring new customers, compared to Facebook and Twitter combined. (Source: McKinsey & Company)
- An estimated 91 percent of consumers check their email on their smartphones at least once a day. (Source: EmailMonday)
- Email conversion rates are estimated to be at least three times higher than social media. Furthermore the average order value is also 17 percent higher. (Source: McKinsey & Company)
Contact us today for a FREE 30-minute consultation of your company’s existing email marketing strategy.